Friday, November 5, 2010

Toys!! Toys!! and more Toys!!

So, my first battle with Sadie's room was organizing her toys! We really need to pack up her "baby" toys. I still have her exersaucer and swing assembled. I also think her floor gym is in the closet. I went for the toys she's currently playing with first and washed them.

Of course, organizing leads to playing and playing leads to mess:

Uh OH! You know what's coming next...

Babyzilla!!!!

The Mess!

But that's OK because playing is FUN! (The Fuzzy on my pants is thanks to our PB Kids carpet which sheds... A LOT... so glad we spent THAT money... grumble grumble)
BTW, My mom bought Sadie a FP doll house for her Birthday. I took the Daddy out and replaced it with another Mommy.
I hope I haven't ruined the surprise! It's been sitting out in the open for a few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha at replacing the daddy.

    That's too bad about the PBK carpet. Our little ones in the kids' rooms don't seem to shed unless you're vacuuming them.

    Wow, that's a lot of blocks!

    ReplyDelete