Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating tomorrow! I'll be enjoying the Macy's parade for one of the first times, live on TV. Normally I'm at work and many times we've had horrible Tivo/VCR malfunctioning.
D has already put dibs on next year (taking away from her xo-worker who always takes this weekend to go to Vegas) so that we could potentially go to New York and see the parade in person! How awesomely bad of an idea is THAT? We've seen a few NYC parades by pure coincidence including the 1999 Yankees world series ticker-tape parade, Halloween and Pride. They're busy. Really, really busy. I sometimes think we're really crazy when it comes to this sort of thing!
Anyway.. Enjoy your feasts!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Yup, you are crazy! People get there hours and hours early, just to get a good spot. In any event... if you come for the parade, you must come by for our American Thanksgiving feast afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to an NYC parade someday.

    Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete