Sunday, November 14, 2010

Santa Claus Parade

Sadie went to her very first Santa Claus parade this weekend! She was totally unimpressed (it was nap time) but we still had fun. Some of it was a little loud but it didn't scare her. Santa came and went with very little fanfare.
There are two parades next weekend. One is the big Toronto Parade which is really good but long and out of control busy. I don't think it would be worth the trip into the city to see it this year. We'll have to see. The other parade is in our town and will be like the one we saw this weekend. We'll be going to that one for sure because all of the events we've done here have been really well put together and people are actually POLITE and friendly. I'm really looking forward to it.
All warm and bundled to go out in the cold


Hi Santa!


Momma and Sadie


Trying to get a close up shot of her eyes because we *think* they may be turning brown!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. her eyes look blue to me!! =) I love that jacket, It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun. I think we're gonna pass on the Toronto one too. Just so busy and cold. When they're older and want to do it, we'll go. We did it once when Riley was about Sadie's age and that was quite an event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun. I think it's a good call to skip the Toronto one until she's older. It's a lot of waiting and a lot of cold.

    ReplyDelete