
So from now on I'll refer to our little girl as Sadie!
Middle names are in honour of our deceased Maternal Grandmothers.
I feel like I may be jumping the gun a bit announcing the name already but we're positive we're having a girl. On October 6th we'll confirm at our 3d/4d ultrasound (28 weeks).
Our family already knows but we're keeping it a secret from our friends. At first we weren't going to tell anyone but my cousin didn't find out the sex of her baby so we wanted to announce early and call dibs!!
love it!
ReplyDeletei have some of the same names in my family - my paternal grandmother was joyce and her sister is margaret!
That's awesome. I rarely see the name Joyce. That was my grandmother's name.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! Joyce was my grandmother's name as well and my sis's middle name. I've hardly heard it otherwise.
ReplyDeleteWOW...3 of us with a Grandmother named Joyce? What are the chances of that???? I'm so surprised!!
ReplyDeletei've always loved the name sadie. i love the meaning behind the middle names. i don't think its to early to reveal the name. actually i think whenever you find out the sex is a good time.
ReplyDeletelovely name!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH. Sadie was my name for a girl, but since we saw mr. Munchkin yesterday, I am leaving it on the curb.....too funny- I feel like we have so much in common at every turn.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty name. I really like Sadie.
ReplyDeletecute and lovely and perfect.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty name!
ReplyDeleteSweet Sadie. How lovely.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
ReplyDeleteJen - that's awesome it was your name too.... The true test will be if our boy names are the same LOL