The fun of finding out the sex has run its course. Yes, I want to and NEED to know now (I'm going crazy) but I'm now focusing on seeing a healthy baby. Our 12 week ultrasound was stress inducing because the baby wasn't moving and I didn't know this was normal (sleeping) until I came home and sought the advice of Dr. Google. This will also be the first time our OB will see our baby since our 12 week results went MIA.
So, I have my fingers crossed...
I'm excited...
I'm nervous...
Hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep tonight!
i so know what you mean. before we got our gender ultrasound we were ridiculously anxious. i was anxious to the point that i was getting mad and pissed off cause i just wanted to know. lol. once you find out the whole wait will be so worth it. i think its a girl!
ReplyDeleteI can completely relate as well. It has been so long since we have seen munchkin, I want to look in there and be assured that everything is still okay. When is your appointment--tomorrow? All of it is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read about it! I bet your little one is going to look sooooo different.
ReplyDeletegood luck today! i cant wait to hear all about it! (and if you landed in team pink, as predicted)
ReplyDeletegood luck! drink a bit of juice before the appointment to get the baby moving. :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear what you've got in there :) I know what you mean - I get anxious before every appointment and I've had a LOT of appointments.
ReplyDeleteIt's the 1 hour countdown!!! I'm not sure if I'll be home until later but will post here first... and then on to make many phone calls!
ReplyDelete