Intelligender was right!! It's a Girl!! Or at least they are 80% positive (we'll get it re-confirmed at our 3D/4D). Everything looked great and surprisingly we did not go shopping on the way home!
Congratulations!! I thought you might be having a girl. You must be so excited. :)
I've been reading your blog for about a month now. Not sure if I've commented before. I'm Stacey and Angele's friend Shannon. If you want to read my blog, send me an email to lpnlzrds at yahoo dot com and I'll send you an invite.
hoooray!!! ive been blog stalking all day -- so excited to see the update!! congrats on your baby GIRL! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, girls rock!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!!! Congratulations...I can't believe you didn't shop either. Way to have control.
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteyeah - that's so exciting - I was rooting for a girl. Now what is this intelligender? I am going to have to look it up!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I thought you might be having a girl. You must be so excited. :)
ReplyDeleteI've been reading your blog for about a month now. Not sure if I've commented before. I'm Stacey and Angele's friend Shannon. If you want to read my blog, send me an email to lpnlzrds at yahoo dot com and I'll send you an invite.
congrats!!! i just new it would be a girl for you ladies. i think there might be some truth to the heart rate myth.
ReplyDeleteHooray! There seem to be so many baby boys out in blogland right now and it had me wondering about fertility treatments and their impact on gender.
ReplyDeleteYay! A girl!
Girls RULE!! ;) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteyay congratulations! girls are awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL WONDERFUL NEWS!!
ReplyDelete