I've finally added a Blogroll!! This seems like "no big deal" but I'd been putting off for so long and have been relying on S. (An Offering of Love) and her awesome blogroll (thank-you) to catch up on all of my favourite blogs!!
Now I'll have no excuse but to "come out" and post more often and let people know I'm reading their blogs on a regular basis.
Any lurkers want to post and share their blogs?
I hope I haven't missed anyone!
Thanks for the add and welcome, and congratulations on the wee one!
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks! Are you familiar with the goo.gle reader? It may just change your life.
ReplyDeletelove the blogroll! looks like i have a few new ones to check out this morning :)
ReplyDeletei second the pp'er - check out google reader, it'll revolutionize your blog reading.
I'll look into google reader tonight....!! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteNot sure I count as a "lurker" but feel free to check out our blog: thatsalotofesses.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteIf anyone is interested in our blog (2 girls in love) send me an email with your email address so I can add you. stacey_bourgeois at hotmail dot com. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding us. Maybe we can meet up again some time. I was thinking it would be nice and probably easier now that you also have a car. ;)