Monday, September 17, 2007

Try #1 Waiting Game

The wait for my insemination date is brutal.. I can only imagine what the 2ww will be like.

I have one small concern/issue/reason to worry??? I've been ovulating on CD16 but CD12 will be my first monitoring appt. Now here's the problem - I can only have the goods shipped on Thursday to arrive on Friday (CD10) or shipped on Monday to arrive on Tuesday (CD14). Having the sperm arrive on CD14 is pushing it, isn't it??? God forbid I Ovulate early..... I was told the sperm only lasts 7 days as shipped so CD 16 will likely be on the 7th day.... aghhhhh.. I'm certain my Fertility Clinic will transfer it to storage but I was told they do not store except for IVF patients. I'm sure I'm freaking out over nothing and I'm sure plenty of people go over the 7 days and they have a way to deal with it. STRESSSSS... lol