Friday, September 21, 2007

Buying 8 vials

I've heard people have switched donors after 3-4 cycles that were unsuccessful however we pre-purchased 8 vials because we also wanted to make sure we had enough for 2 pregnancies with the same donor. We were concerned that if we pre-purchased only 3-4 and used all to get pregnant we may not be able to go back and buy more. Our donors last deposit date was August 31, 2006.

This was absolutely a gamble but I don't think I could handle ferequently switching donors - selecting this one was bad enough. I like knowing that when I call to have the goods shipped I know exactly what I'll be getting. We agreed we'd switch once this was gone if it didn't work. Although, I have to admit - when I called I had only asked for 6 vials and they told me they only had 3 because they'd already sold some that morning and I totally freaked out. I asked if they were sure (because I had confirmed the day before to buy 6) and they came back saying I was right, they actually had 9 - so I promptly said I'd buy 8. I don't know, but greed came over me and all I thought was MINE MINE MINE. So now I have 8 vials.... and hope it's good strong stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment