Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Shipping Confirmed!

Here is what I've done.. not sure if I'm entirely happy with my decision but... SIGH.

I've asked for same day FedEx shipping for Monday the 24th (Cost $50 more) because calling my Dr. to ask would cost $25 anyway so I thought I'd just put in the money and get it over with. It will arrive sometime on the 24th which is CD13. Since my cycle seems to be a fairly steady 30 days I should be OK. ALSO, AF didn't come in the morning on Day 1, it came at like 10:00 pm so I'm not even sure if I should have counted that as Day 1. When I called in my CD1 I thought I should probably be considering my Day 1 to be the day following AF since it was so late however I didn't bother because I thought 1 extra day of monitoring if CD12 was really CD11 couldn't hurt anything.

The woman at the Cryo Lab kind of laughed at me and said she could tell I was freaking out - afterall - this is my first attempt so I'm bound to be a bit anxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment