Monday, September 24, 2007

Confused

I'm feeling a bit confused this morning after going in for my u/s and blood work for 2 days. The u/s is different this time around and I'm not sure if it's because this is the "real deal" or because things are not progressing as they should. It's making me fear this cycle may be a bust.

I'm CD 12ish (technically 13 but I think I called it a day early) and I normally ovulate around 16. The tech today said that I've "reached the mark" which means my folicles are at 1 cm (1 folicle on Right, 1 folicle on Left) or above however also asked if I had a history of endometriosis and was checking to see if "two were stuck together". Both techs also asked if I was on any medication and seemed to poke around on the right a lot more than before. I took a peek on my chart and saw my u/t Left 1.9, u/t Right 1.3 - not sure if that is the lining or folicle size....

I'd love to bombared them questions! However there is a huge sign that says "technicians are not legally allowed to discuss any results" . All I get is the info they spill while doing the u/s and then a phone message with the results (that are super vague). Unfortunately I'd have to book time with the Doctor to further discuss but I work in another city so getting back to the clinic the same day isn't possible. Hopefully things will be clearer tomorrow. I honestly do not like when the techs talk during the u/s because it's their opinion before the Dr. has reviewed and they can make you worry.

1 comment: