Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spots and Cursing

Chicken pox?





Or dry skin?

This really fucking sucks. Especially the part when my mom said we should stay home this weekend and sort through Sadie's clothes instead of going away!!! Sick kid and cleaning vs. a road trip to visit friends?
Let's hope it's dry skin! Please let it be dry skin!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! Where is it on her body? It does look like chicken pox to me but hard to tell from the pictures. I hope it's not chicken pox and you get to go away. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first pic is her back and the second is her belly. Spots are on her chest, back, and belly. ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think pox... So sorry! Maybe take her to the doc tomorrow to get an official opinion. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not itchy or acting sick yet and she has had dry skin. My mom also swears she saw one of the spots that was hidden by diaper earlier in the week. I haven't completely lost hope. I'm going to try to work from home tomorrow so I can see if it progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. delurking to say I think POX and sorry:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll send NO POX vibes your way...

    ReplyDelete