I LOLed at the co-sleeping shot :) We co-sleep, too, and S gets in pretty tight next to me, but he stays down low so he can nurse when he wants to. Co-sleeping is sweet, but it can def be tough. We did TV, too, for the first time over the weekend. We have a Yo Gabba Gabba fan now. What is Sadie liking?
Haha! Love the photo. Jackson nurses so he sleeps down low too but he will put his legs on me and his finger in my belly button. I love snuggly co-sleeping.
I'm so disappointed about the timing of the Chicken Pox. I really hoped you guys could come to the party but then I also don't want to be sick for Disney. Ugh. Well, we'll just have to plan some kind of playdate thing in the future, right?
Sadie is a big fan of Special Agent Oso and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Yo Gabba Gabba is a riot to watch. She could car less but DJ Lance....!!! Oy!!
Stacey - Yes, the timing sucks. We're missing out 2 weekends in a row. You can't fly with Chicken Pox so I knew right away we wouldn't be seeing you before your trip (although I wouldn't mind being stranded in Florida). lol
See, I couldn't handle co-sleeping. That would drive me insane. I'm a light sleeper so I think if I had a kid in bed with me, I'd get very little sleep. But it is a super cute picture.
That's too bad that you're missing Jackson's party. :(
I LOLed at the co-sleeping shot :) We co-sleep, too, and S gets in pretty tight next to me, but he stays down low so he can nurse when he wants to. Co-sleeping is sweet, but it can def be tough. We did TV, too, for the first time over the weekend. We have a Yo Gabba Gabba fan now. What is Sadie liking?
ReplyDeleteHaha! Love the photo. Jackson nurses so he sleeps down low too but he will put his legs on me and his finger in my belly button. I love snuggly co-sleeping.
ReplyDeleteI'm so disappointed about the timing of the Chicken Pox. I really hoped you guys could come to the party but then I also don't want to be sick for Disney. Ugh. Well, we'll just have to plan some kind of playdate thing in the future, right?
Sadie is a big fan of Special Agent Oso and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Yo Gabba Gabba is a riot to watch. She could car less but DJ Lance....!!! Oy!!
ReplyDeleteStacey - Yes, the timing sucks. We're missing out 2 weekends in a row. You can't fly with Chicken Pox so I knew right away we wouldn't be seeing you before your trip (although I wouldn't mind being stranded in Florida). lol
See, I couldn't handle co-sleeping. That would drive me insane. I'm a light sleeper so I think if I had a kid in bed with me, I'd get very little sleep. But it is a super cute picture.
ReplyDeleteThat's too bad that you're missing Jackson's party. :(