Friday, March 25, 2011

Random thought

Since having Sadie I've continued to feel those cute little flutters that people often compare to gas bubbles, a baby inside of me. At first I called them phantom kicks but now I don't know what's going on. What the heck is a gas bubble (rhetorical question) and why had I never felt one before? Did they sew me up wrong? When I have #2 are they going to find my intestine tied like a pretzel?

Just wondering...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. I feel them too :)

    I think that they always happened but we just never noticed or paid any attention. But now that we recognize that feeling as being similar to a baby kicking, we are more aware.

    That is my best guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone has gas bubbles, some more than others. I think you will be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still get them too. It makes me miss being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get that now too. Like Laurie said, I think we've always had them but paid no attention to them.

    ReplyDelete