Friday, March 11, 2011

Chicken Pox

For the past 2 days I have been beside myself with worry over missing out on plans this weekend. We’d held onto hope that it was just a rash or dry skin and then hung onto the thought that “it wasn’t that bad”. Well, now it is THAT bad and I’m shifting my thoughts from missing out on fun to worrying about my sweet baby who is sick.

I hope this is over with ASAP. ):


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. Oh no... sorry. :( Poor baby. Hope she's feeling better soon. Have you taken her to the doctor? When I had it they gave me some type of medicine, not sure if it's because I was an adult, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called yesterday and they don't need to see her. They just said to give Tylenol if she has a fever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear. I had it when I was 2 and 7. It isn't fun but hopefully it builds up her immunity to it and she gets it all over with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. =( poor baby!!! Get better really fast, Sadie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, poor baby! I remember having chicken pox, how hot and itchy and unpleasant it was. I hope she feels better soon; best to get this rite of passage with over soon, though. Hopefully this will be the last time you will have to deal with it for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (hugs) for Sadie. Get better quick little girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops! that last comment was from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, poor baby! hope it is quick and she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete