Thursday, December 9, 2010

The reason I have time to blog...

We just got back from storytime at the library:


Sadie is just a bit tired....!

Some randomness:

- Thank you for your responses to my work rant. I know I have been so lucky to have this time off and I should really focus on that. I do fear I'm going to be sobbing at my cubicle for a while. This is the last mention of it because I want to focus on the rest of December.

- D's work gave her 2 extra vacation days this year so with her lieu day from November 11th she has booked off December 29-31 (27&28 are stat days). She's really lucky because those days were off limits due to a vacation freeze until just recently. I'm glad we'll all be home for that big week. It's crazy - Christmas, Sadie's Birthday, and New Years all in a row!

- I'm in the process of planning Sadie's winter schedule. It's a bit harder this time (I'm mentioning it again) since I'll be at work. She's already signed up for Kinder Gym and Library Time but I'm starting to question my choices. We normally LOVE the Library program but to work with my schedule we're booked in a class that is lead by someone I do not like and it is not at my preferred community centre. I've been thinking of withdrawing and switching it with swimming but will January and February be too cold to drag a baby to swimming? Ugh. Not sure what to do!

-Sadie loves basketball! We took her with us to a Toronto Raptors game on Sunday afternoon and she had such a good time. She clapped and jumped up and down and was the delight of those sitting around us. We ducked out a few minutes before the game ended so we could get our coats and leave relatively calmly. It was a good game!



- Tomorrow is the first of 2 Kids Christmas parties at D's work. This one is at her office and apparently Santa is normally played by one of the newer 20ish aged associates. Not sure what to expect! Sunday will be the big big party with all the bells and whistles.

-Boo just woke up!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. That first picture is so cute.

    Kim and I are off over Christmas too. I can't wait!

    We did swimming with Erik in the winter and it was fine. Just have to make sure her hair is dry before leaving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Good luck with the unmentionable subject and Sadies schedule!

    ReplyDelete