Saturday, December 11, 2010

Can't sleep without my baby!

For the first time since she was born I'm in a different room and for the first time in 7 months, a different bed.
I want my baby!!
Alas, I'm sick and trying to not infect her. It's been a pretty miserable day trying to avoid too much contact with her. She follows me and cries for me to pick her up. Breaks my heart to pieces. I can't wait to be better so I can scoop her up and give her kisses!
*tears*


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. So sorry! This is for the best though. I cannot believe is almost a year, you have never been in a different room. Crazy. I'm impressed you are not sleep deprived :) get better pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sorry you are sick, lady. Hope you're better quickly. We have also had Shane in our room since birth (and in our bed for about 3 or 4 months). Glad we're not the only ones! :)

    ReplyDelete