I called our fertility clinic this morning to get an appointment and our doctor no longer works there!!!
After everything we went through with our first clinic, I was so happy with her. She got us pregnant on the second try (9th total). Curse. Curse. Curse.
I'm not sure what we're going to do now. I have to fax a referral so I guess we'll do that and check out the doctor that is available to us. I did like the clinic but we only have 6 vials to work with. I didn't want to screw around.
**No, we're not trying anytime soon** most likely September BUT we haven't counted out March/April (2 year gap). I want to get back on Metformin and I want it to be in my system LONG before we try since it takes time to work. I'm not sure if that did the trick last time but something worked and that was one of the big differences.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
That's lousy. :( Sorry to hear your doc isn't around to do inseminations.
ReplyDeleteYou should totally try out our doc. We all love her. She would probably be open to you wanting to use metformin. She tends to offer suggestions but let you decide. In our case we could've used Clomid but she felt Letrozole would work better for Angele. And it worked--it made her ovulate a single egg.
We love her personality and the way she does things.
Yeah, what Stacey said. :)
ReplyDelete