Thursday, September 3, 2009

What a JOKE!!

I seem to be on a roll here with blogging. I have too much to say!

I got a letter in the mail from my previous RE - the one that I HATED. It stated that as of October she'd be moving her practice from Downtown Toronto to some far flung suburb. Good for her. The BEST part was the statement "I'd love to continue treating your infertility". Right. If we decided not to move with her it would cost "$50 for a referral to a new clinic". WTH? $50 when it's HER that's leaving?

My only regret througout TTC was staying with her for too long. I'm glad to see her go for the sake of those still stuck with her. Although.... it looks like she may have screwed over her patients one last time before going!!

3 comments:

  1. what?! i didnt even know doctors could charge you for a referral! what a pile of crap.

    so glad you dont have to deal with her office any more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it must be for the photo copy of your file... I paid about $40 when I left her but I initiated the request. Apparently, since I received the letter, she didn't realize I was leaving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely ridiculous! They are YOUR medical records. Bought and paid for by your insurance and you.

    ReplyDelete