I feel like we accomplished a lot today! Well, more than normal at least. Today was mostly about Stanley (our car). He is now freshly oiled and washed (a first for both). Afterwards we FINALLY got around to going to Pottery Barn Kids to pick up swatches of the rug we want to buy for Sadie's room. $72 for two swatches (refundable when returned)!!! But it was worth it. I was leaning towards buying the pink version until we saw it at home. We're buying the 5x7 rug in green which will fit most of the 8x7 room and cover up the yucky dark pink carpet that is already in there.

We then did an inventory of the clothing we have purchased. We really need to stop NOW before things get out of hand.... we have 18 onesies!! Here's a picture I took before we started to hang stuff up in the closet: (that's not all of it)

Also, here is the cake I had mentioned in my previous post. I thought it was really cool although also a bit creepy. I'm pretty sure that no one wanted to eat a little hand or part of the face. Neat idea though! It was made by my cousins friend:

Jury duty on Monday! I have doctors note saying I am not able to sit jury duty so HOPEFULLY they accept it. Back in August when I received the notice I had imagined being much larger by now. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to waddle in with my hand on my back without looking like I'm faking!!
The rug is so cute! Don't even worry on the clothing front. We have a ridiculous amount of stuff, too. I spy some Paul Frank - we love the Julius baby clothes and have several Ts as well. Good luck with the jury duty thing!
ReplyDeleteI like the rug.
ReplyDeletelove pbk. :)
ReplyDeletethat cake is cool but you're right, it's freaky too.
ah baby clothes. people will tell you that you buy too much but we never had a problem using everything we bought. :)
You never have enough clothing. 18 onsies won't get you through 1 week. You'll go through them fast. We are totally nuts about the Paul Frank stuff too.. fortunately Target has a bunch of it now for relatively inexpensive! I would check out the blog neverpayretailagain.blogspot.com they have info on sales, coupons, and special deals that they offer on tons of baby stuff. It helps! The rug is adorable.
ReplyDeleteI think what I'm reading is that it is OK to shop some more! lol
ReplyDeleteI really want to make it to Target to check out the Paul Frank stuff! Although.... I probably do have enough of that!
That rug is adorable, and I can relate on the onesie front... we haven't bought a single thing for ourselves yet, but the gifts keep rolling in. I'll take it while it lasts ;)
ReplyDelete