We still have a lot to do to get the room together and I have big plans! We still need to buy/mount shelves, return the carpet swatches, buy the carpet, schedule the delivery of the crib, find/buy curtains, put up wall art, figure out the changing table, baby proof, and more that I probably haven't thought of!
Here's a picture of the newly closeted dresser (our biggest accomplishment to date):

and that's all I'm sharing for now...... I can't wait to finally reveal the room once it is done!
The dresser looks awesome there! I can't wait to see the rest :)
ReplyDeleteOooooh, sneak peak! Looking good!
ReplyDeletethe closet looks great! cant wait to see the rest of the room!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sneak peek. The dresser fits in there perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteFitting in perfectly is an understatment. Both measured 43 1/4 inch but when we got it in front of the closet we thought there was no way it would fit in!!
We were soooo lucky it worked out!
Great use of space!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see it. that's great that you figured out a way to get the dresser in there.
ReplyDeleteThe dresser in the closet looks like a great way to save space. I can't wait to see how Sadie's room looks when it's all done.
ReplyDeletelooks awesome! You were right, that dresser fits in there like a glove!!
ReplyDelete