Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stamina

Wow. I really can't believe how tired I get -physically- after such a short period of time. I'm only just coming to terms with the fact that the things I want to do are not going to be as possible at this point. Like, you know, stalking celebrities?
I haven't had the chance to check out anything at TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival). D has been going out with one of our friends while I've been staying home. She went to the red carpet for the premier of Jennifer's Body and is down at Much Music right now for a Drew Barrymore interview.
I'm not bitter at all (honest) although I do fear that this is what old age is going to feel like and I'm not going to like it!!! One thing that IS driving me crazy is when people think pregnant women are "Milking it" or "Lazy". The reason I'm not going out and running my ass off is because I know my body can't handle it. I also know that I'll pay for it if I do.
I warned D that next year we'll have Sadie and TIFF will likely be completely off limits. She has assured me that this is her last hoorah.... and I believe her...!! On the flip side we may be able to use Sadie's stroller to push people out of the way for a better view. We'll just have to wait and see!!

2 comments:

  1. Just wait until you're pregnant with #2! Then you'll be EXHAUSTED running after a little one and being a tired pregnant lady. ;)

    Life certainly changes. Sometimes it's really hard being a parent. Like when you're sick and you want to sleep but can't. Or if you want couple time but don't have a sitter. It can suck. But it's all worth it and there are so many good things that far outweigh the bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine how hard this would be with a toddler!!!!!!! I walk around the block and I'm exhausted!

    But it is worth it, you're right!

    ReplyDelete