Google: Lesbian Love Triangle Axe Murder (this is the second trial)
I kid you not!!! Doesn't it sound like an episode of Law & Order and not real life? I kept expecting Mariska Hargitay to walk in!
Overall I think I got off easy. When D went in for Jury Duty she was stuck there for 5 days. Since my panel was called specifically for one trial we were allowed to go once the jurors had been selected... only 2 days of my time!
THANK GOODNESS. Today we were allowed to eat/drink/talk so it was much better but it was sooooo boring!
wow! too bad the timing of this trial conicided with your pregnancy - that would have been one interesting trial!
ReplyDeleteI KNOW...!!! When we were let out yesterday I went down to the courtroom with one of my "jury friends" to see if we could catch the opening of the trial but unfortunately it was on recess!!! Sadly, they wouldn't have wanted me. I don't think a married, pregnant, Lesbian is what they were looking for!
ReplyDeletecrazy! never heard of that case!
ReplyDelete