Our appointment was better than I had expected it to be. For $65 we had a 15 minute session where we saw a good amount of our little girl - not just her girly bits. We were even shown her face in 3D and although she isn't chubby yet she *is* adorable! We also saw her feet in very good detail. It was amazing.
I left feeling satisfied to the point where I wondered if we'd actually go ahead with our 3D/4D appointment next month. D agreed. That one is $99 for 20 minutes and it includes a CD of the images. It's a long way off so we'll decide as the appointment comes closer.
I left feeling satisfied to the point where I wondered if we'd actually go ahead with our 3D/4D appointment next month. D agreed. That one is $99 for 20 minutes and it includes a CD of the images. It's a long way off so we'll decide as the appointment comes closer.
We've been working hard on the room this week and I'm hoping that we can start making some progress with assembling it. For example, I didn't want to buy the rug for the room until we knew for sure and now we're able to. I'm also very eager to put up the decorations we've purchased.
I wish that all of my worries could be taken away as easily as this one. That would be perfect.
Yay! I am so glad you have been reassured and that Sadie is in fact a Sadie!!!! I am excited to work on munchkin's room this weekend, so once you start assembling, post pics.
ReplyDeleteYay for Sadie!
ReplyDeletewhoop whoop! Go Sadie!!
ReplyDeletelol..thanks!
ReplyDeleteI feel so good knowing now or at least having a good second opinion. You gals and your little boys have it easy!!
Yay!!! It is exciting to see them and I can't wait until you share the photos from your next one.
ReplyDeleteHooray! I'm happy you have one less thing to worry about.
ReplyDelete