This year we bought the skinniest tree on the lot....
Cheese!! Not too bad from the front!

Side view to the get full effect!!

Our Christmas Twig!
Thank you for all of your advice and comments on my previous post. I have more to say on sleep issues but I need to think it through a bit more.... sleep in our house is an issue for all of the wrong reasons!
Charlie Brown tree! I love it! That's more the size I was hoping for but didn't get. More about that on my blog. LOL.
ReplyDeleteOh my--that is quite skinny. LOL
ReplyDeleteit looks great! we have a wee tree this year too :)
ReplyDeletehope you are finding your way through the sleep issues.
I picked up a free magazine at daycare today and there's an article in it called "When Toddlers Won't Sleep". Wasn't sure if there might be anything in there that you want to try. I haven't read the whole thing but I noticed there were points about transitioning to a big bed. Here's the link: http://lakeridgekids.dgtlpub.com/2012/2012-01-31/home.php The article is on page 10.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDelete色情視訊-免費語音視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真人視訊美女直播-免費午夜秀視頻聊天室
台灣色情視訊聊天-台灣情人視頻聊天室
免費視訊秀-真人秀聊天室
後宮視訊-國外免費視頻秀聊天室
mfc視訊-午夜免費視訊聊天室
showlive視訊聊天網-視頻啪啪免費聊天室
韓國視訊-台灣甜心女孩聊天室
日本視訊-大秀聊天室