JDZ: Two Moms, One Toddler
I still can't believe how well she did with him!!! What a cutie pie!
She didn't like Charlie Brown on the weekend so hopefully she's OK with Elmo!!
Those are some awesome pictures. I may need to find this Laurie person to get her to take pictures for me! ;)
Your camera is so good. I swear it's better than ours and we went out and bought the same one (albeit, newer) after borrowing yours in October. Of course, credit to the photographer as well!
I still can't believe how well she did with him!!! What a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteShe didn't like Charlie Brown on the weekend so hopefully she's OK with Elmo!!
ReplyDeleteThose are some awesome pictures. I may need to find this Laurie person to get her to take pictures for me! ;)
ReplyDeleteYour camera is so good. I swear it's better than ours and we went out and bought the same one (albeit, newer) after borrowing yours in October. Of course, credit to the photographer as well!
ReplyDelete