Thursday, July 15, 2010

How?

How is it possible to be such a desired child who is so well behaved and still feel so unhappy?A lot of us have been sharing our struggles lately and that is mine. I'm just not happy.
So to those of you I'm ignoring -- and this message is to the general universe as well as directed at those I may owe an e-mail who are reading this-- I'm not sure why but blogging, e-mailing, talking on the phone are just difficult right now.
The good news is that I'm able to keep things going for Sadie even if I feel crappy.
It's been a while since I've posted pictures so I'll share a few.
Also - a while back (I should really tag entries) I had discussed the Donor Sibling Registry. Well my donor is now listed and I'm curious to contact the family but have no budget for joining considering our stupid house projects. I can't remember who was a member but I'm someone who was could pass on my contact info for me? Let me know and I'll provide my info.










-- Post From My iPhone

9 comments:

  1. *HUGS* It's hard. It really really is.

    Gorgeous pictures.

    When you posted before, I wasn't a member, but I am now. twohotmamas at gmail if you want to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. It is rough. It looks like you are doing a great job, Sadie looks amazing.

    Maybe we can do a baby play date when I come up there? We are planning to be up beginning of September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at how big Sadie is! So cute!

    I'm sorry you're feeling down. Being a Mama is very demanding work. Hope you're feeling better soon! {{{}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a mama yet, so I have no advice there. But I do want to send you my support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I am sorry-- It is hard to know you SHOULD be be feeling wonderful and yet...you're not. I had a friend very recently tell me that letting go of "should" is the best gift you can give yourself. Then you can feel what you are feeling and work through it.
    I am a member of DSR and would be happy to pass your info on. kgsavoie ... gmail. Next two days are kinds crazy, but just follow up with me.
    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry! If you want to fb or email me, I'll listen! Sadie is just go cute... Look at those thighs in the swing pic! Her and chunk have a lot in common :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you're feeling down. Kim went through that with Erik too - right around when he was the same age Sadie is now. Having a baby is a HUGE adjustment. The first year is HARD. You're not alone. Reach out to friends when you need to. Stacey, Angele, Kim and I would love to get together again with you sometime. It does help to hang out with friends even if you don't think you feel like it.

    I'm a member of the DSR too and would be happy to pass on the info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you're having a rough time. If you want to, we can schedule another playdate somewhere--get you out of the house.

    Try and go to Ontario Early Years--just get out of the house. I found that really helped.

    Mat leave can be very difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so sorry you are going through what you are going through. i can't wait until things look up for you. ::hugs:: and sadie has gotten so big. shes such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete