yey! yey! yey! Finally you're home! We so know that feeling, oh so tired, yet so amazingly worth it, at 2 weeks and 3 days the feeling is still there for us. lol. Enjoy her! I can't wait to see more pics of your little girl! Looks like Ryan has a little girlfriend! =)
Yeah!!!! So glad you are all home and well. I hear ya on being tired... I haven't left the house in over a week and we are kind of in a cloud of mush... But wouldn't change it for anything! Enjoy your girl and don't worry about blogging-- it becomes a harder task than you can imagine! :)
Welcome to the world, beautiful Sadie!! Congratulations, Mommies!!! Enjoy these first days together as a family! Oh, I'm just so happy that she is here :)
Ohhh, she's gorgeous! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay! She's adorable! Glad all is well and you are all in love!
ReplyDeleteShe is beuatiful!
ReplyDeleteyey! yey! yey! Finally you're home! We so know that feeling, oh so tired, yet so amazingly worth it, at 2 weeks and 3 days the feeling is still there for us. lol. Enjoy her! I can't wait to see more pics of your little girl! Looks like Ryan has a little girlfriend! =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations mamas and welcome Sadie!! She is beautiful! :~)
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!! So glad you are all home and well. I hear ya on being tired... I haven't left the house in over a week and we are kind of in a cloud of mush... But wouldn't change it for anything! Enjoy your girl and don't worry about blogging-- it becomes a harder task than you can imagine! :)
ReplyDeleteawww she is just beautiful! congrats ladies!!! i wish you a speedy recovery!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable. Can't wait to hear the story and see her grow in pictures :)
ReplyDeleteshe's adorable.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world, beautiful Sadie!! Congratulations, Mommies!!! Enjoy these first days together as a family! Oh, I'm just so happy that she is here :)
ReplyDeleteAwww she is adorable! Happy that you're home now and can't wait to hear more about the birth story.
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWOOOHWOOOOO!!!! CONgrats!!!! she's a beaut!!!!!
ReplyDeletemore posts please ;0
ReplyDelete