She's changing so much already. She's stretching out and is outgrowing (in length) her 13lb sleepers (she's 8lbs). She's that long! Her feet are also filling the entire footie. My fantasy of having a ballerina is fading and being replaced by dreams of basketball!
Feeding issues aside - these have been the best two weeks of my life. I love her so much!!
OMG that picture is killing me with the cuteness!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous girl! And a fabulous outfit and pose!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's a cutie. I can't tell, is she a redhead? Love the pic
ReplyDeleteLisa - Her hair has a hint of copper in it when it hits the sun. My brother is a red head so it's possible. Her eyebrows and eyelashes are white/blond!
ReplyDeleteOMG, that picture is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteshe is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness. I love her expression in her eyebrows, you can totally see her personality coming through! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat picture is SO SO CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the little cutie and good luck with the nursing!
ReplyDelete-e
Happy 2 weeks! Adorable photo!
ReplyDeleteyou have a beautiful daughter!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And who says you can't be a basketball ballerina!
ReplyDelete