JDZ: Two Moms, One Toddler
It's amazing how fast time flies!!! She's beautiful!!
She's absolutely adorable! Great smile :-D
Wow, I can't believe it's been a month already! Happy birthday Sadie! The pics are adorable.
I can't believe she's a month old already! And she's growing so fast. I love the pictures of her in the bath where you can see her feet- it looks like she's going to be tall! Lucky girl.
Wow! I can't believe how much she's changed already! Adorable!
She is just too beautiful! What an adorable smile she has
She has great eyes!! I can't believe it's been a month already.
It's amazing how fast time flies!!! She's beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteShe's absolutely adorable! Great smile :-D
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe it's been a month already! Happy birthday Sadie!
ReplyDeleteThe pics are adorable.
I can't believe she's a month old already! And she's growing so fast. I love the pictures of her in the bath where you can see her feet- it looks like she's going to be tall! Lucky girl.
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe how much she's changed already! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe is just too beautiful! What an adorable smile she has
ReplyDeleteShe has great eyes!! I can't believe it's been a month already.
ReplyDelete