Friday, May 15, 2009

Superstitious?

Are You Superstitious?
I am and you're going to think I'm crazy if you're not this way too!
For my insemination I always wore the following (Yes, I'm showing you my underwear):


1. "I Want" Underwear by Aerie
2. Rainbow Knee High Socks!!! (imagine those in the stirrups)

Since my BFP I haven't worn my wedding band and I haven't used even a single squirt of perfume. Reason? I was in a bit of a rut (understatement) in the 2 week wait and I just "didn't care" to put either on. For some reason I feel the need to keep it going. D would prefer I put my wedding band back on but I don't think I will until 2010!

So, Are you Superstitious?

4 comments:

  1. haha

    i am onlly superstitious when it comes to playing softball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with you on the socks and underwear, but hon, put your ring back on!! You've only got a few months to wear it anyway, soon you'll be too bloated for it to fit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the panty and sock combo. Hee!

    Can't wait to hear about tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very superstitious... :)

    ReplyDelete