Time is creeping along. 1 week tomorrow will be our first u/s at 7 weeks, 4 days and I’m equally excited as I am so incredibly nervous. I’ve booked the day off since the appointment is the day after Victoria Day. There didn’t seem to be a valid excuse I could use to be late for work the day after a long weekend. I’m not complaining. I’m looking forward to my 4 day weekend.
I’ll be going in for my prenatal check-up tomorrow. I hope to clarify the dates for future ultrasounds. I also have a lot of questions to ask. So far I’m feeling pretty good. I’m somewhat worried that I do not have morning sickness although D would strongly disagree with that statement. I have had some gagging issues and a couple of situations where I’ve thrown up due to gagging but I haven’t felt nausea. I mostly have no appetite at all. I’m starting to think I may lose some weight because food is just so unappealing to me right now. The gagging is from thinking about eating or having just eaten and once again thinking about it. Is that morning sickness? If so, it certainly isn’t the kind I’ve read about.
good luck tomorrow, i cant wait to hear how it goes!
ReplyDeleteThe gagging sucks, doesn't it? We're at the same point in our pregnancies :) I go for heartbeat u/s on Monday.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your blog header! So adorable.
I hope the appt. went well today. And I'm with D. It totally sounds like morning sickness to me too...
ReplyDeleteI'm still in denial on the morning sickness. I'm sure I'm faking. =P
ReplyDeleteGag.