It's official, my cousin in pregnant. She's finally announced to the family and her due date is November 25th. Up until now I've just been going on gossip. My uncle told my dad he thought she was pregnant and then my dad told me and I told my mom... I wonder how many people secretly know about me behind my back?
Anyway, it looks like we're just over a month apart. For some reason I still feel jealous. Hopefully once we get through the first ultrasound (May 19th) I'll feel more confident. Right now I just feel like an impostor.
Tomorrow will be 6 weeks. I can't wait until the first trimester is over!
I feel you on the whole jealousy thing. I don't think I will ever have a normal reaction to anyone's pregnancy again. Not even my own. I hope the days between now and May 19th go quickly!
ReplyDeleteI know that my reaction has shocked many people IRL. They thought I would be elated. Not so. The scars of IF run deep. I'm happy to be here where I am today but terrified to think about tomorrow. I'm jealous of anyone further along than I am.
ReplyDelete