Friday, May 8, 2009

klutz

I'm a clumsy fool and tripped this morning on the way to work. I went down hard and landed on my Knees/Hands. My knees were scrapped but not bruised and my hands are fine.
I've googled "falling & pregnancy" until there was nothing left to google and everything stated I should be ok.

OMG what a scare.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're ok! I've heard that it is actually a symptom of pregnancy. Your joints are loosening in preparation for the growing babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops - I hope you feel better and aren't too sore after the initial hurts! Feel better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think falling so early on is really no concern. I feel like that at the end and it did nothing. I fell with both pregnancies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For once google was my friend. It only told me good things about falling and pregnancy and that m/c after falling is a myth (unless you really seriously feel).
    I did have a good laugh at one question where someone said they fell while skiing!!!!! WTH??? I felt pretty safe knowing I was just walking (or trying to).

    ReplyDelete