It was awesome. I wish we'd had more time to soak it in though. The tech was quick and wouldn't share any info at all. We had to wait to see the doctor to discuss. She did give us a picture which was nice!
you can always go to the old place for the u/s (i.e. the mid one you'll get)--they are great and take their time. they'll also talk to you.
i think it's hilarious they bother changing the due date. you know the exact conception date and size difference is common--doesn't mean the fetus is any older. lol
Stacey- Yeah, the date thing is kinda crazy. The bbc due date calculator says January 1st, my GP said December 31st and now the RE is saying December 30th. I'm taking those extra days and running with them. 8 weeks sounds good to me!!
congrats on the great scan and beautiful picture! isn't seeing/hearing the heartbeat unreal?!
ReplyDeleteIt was awesome. I wish we'd had more time to soak it in though. The tech was quick and wouldn't share any info at all. We had to wait to see the doctor to discuss. She did give us a picture which was nice!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! I hope things continue to go well...I am about a week behind you, so this will be great fun together. How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Congratulations, mama!
ReplyDeleteyay!
ReplyDeleteyou can always go to the old place for the u/s (i.e. the mid one you'll get)--they are great and take their time. they'll also talk to you.
i think it's hilarious they bother changing the due date. you know the exact conception date and size difference is common--doesn't mean the fetus is any older. lol
Thanks Everyone (=
ReplyDeleteStacey- Yeah, the date thing is kinda crazy. The bbc due date calculator says January 1st, my GP said December 31st and now the RE is saying December 30th. I'm taking those extra days and running with them. 8 weeks sounds good to me!!
yeah yeah yeah!!!!
ReplyDeletethis is so awesome!!!