Saturday, February 23, 2008

I was wrong and my clinic was right. My LH jumped to 79 the day after it was 7. It was a huge jump. I had an IUI on both Wednesday and Thursday and ovulated sometime between 7:30 am Wednesday and 7:30 am Thursday. Looks like I had bang-on EXCELLENT timing! AND I had two follicles! One on the left and one on the right. So no matter where the sperm swam, they would hit an eggie.

D and I have been talking a lot about TWINS. Since there were two Follicles, it's possible! Although we're keeping realistic since I should already have 3 babies if this were to work with any amount of predictability!

TWINS, sigh. I'd be thrilled. However, one at a time would be best. We were at Babyland and Babies R Us today (just for fun) and the thought of buying a double stroller, 2 highchairs and 2 cribs was quite overwhelming. Our condo is small (900 SF) so adding 1 of each of these is a stretch. Adding 2 is going to be a tight squeeze! We'll have to wait and see.

1 comment: