Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Christmas Babies

I have to admit that I hadn't thought about Christmas babies. I guess it depends on how you go about celebrating a birthday and how important it is to celebrate close to or on that day. I imagine we'd focus on family for the actual day and set the expectation that Birthday Parties (for friends) are flexible & can be a couple of weeks before the actual day.

My 2 nephews are xmas babies and my mother and father are both December babies. I wouldn't mind a December baby at all.

Once again I'm going to say I do not want to think about symptoms because it's cruel to get my hopes up BUT my breasts are feeling tender. I admit I may have caused sore nipples during past TWWs because I have poked them too much (to see if they hurt) but this time I'm certain they're doing it on their own! Only a few more days until I test!! DW and I are going to spend a night in Niagara Falls this weekend to get away and hopefully keep my mind off this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment