Thursday, February 14, 2008


I had no idea this would be so hard and I'm not happy at all. I'm trying so hard to make the decisions that will count so I can take control of my treatment because I think my Doctor is taking me down the wrong path. If I were following them blindly I doubt I would ever get pregnant. It's going to totally suck if they're right and I'm wrong but I really have to take that chance.

I'm currently on CD14. They want me in for my IUI tomorrow but I feel it's too early. My LH is only at 7 and IMHO that is not a surge. If I go in tomorrow and it's 30 or higher I'll do the insem. If it's in the teens, I'll wait and have my first insem on Thursday. EVERYTHING I've read says that an LH Surge is about 25 so WHY on earth would my doctor call me in for a 7? I'm so annoyed with them. I'm already exhausted with this and now I have to deal with BS like an early IUI.

1 comment: