Yes, Sadie FINALLY has a "big girl room" with a "big girl bed"! It only took a year to finish
Closet doors are not on yet so you can see her messy closet!

Sadie LOVES trucks, trains, and cars. Dolls? Princesses? Not so much. I had been wondering if we were influencing her away from "girls toys" but then I saw the room we created. It's pink and girly with butterflys, flowers and fairies and likely *not* the room she'd choose for herself. So I guess we are *trying* to infuence her but are also letting her be exactly who she wants to be.
Gorgeous! And look how grown up she looks! I think you moms and Sadie all have great taste!
ReplyDeleteWhy does Sadie have a boy in her room??? LOL
ReplyDeleteGreat job!! :)
ReplyDeleteHello! I am a new follower and a fellow mom blogger! Just reading some of your past posts... your little girl's room is so awesome! I recognize most of that is Ikea stuff, am I right? I love Ikea!! Additionally, I think the room looks wonderful, if I was a little girl, I would be in heaven! (when I really was a little girl, I had to share my timy room with my sister and we had a pretty boring room. lol) If you like, please feel free to visit my blog as well: jacysbabyblog.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThanks!