Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stella Joy

I want to share this blog with you and I hope that you will pass it on as well. I know most of my readers have 10x the followers I have.
Stella is a sweet little 2 yo girl who has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer. I came across her story on facebook as we are connected through mutual friends (although not directly, we do not know them). Her family lives in Toronto and she has two moms.
After the diagnosis last month her moms took extended leaves of absences from their jobs to spend time with her before she leaves them. It's sad, so terribly sad and everytime I think about them I cry (like right now).
They are accepting donations to help since they are not working. I have donated because I know if we had to leave work it would be a struggle and working during a time like this would be impossible. Please pass this on...
http://www.stellabrunermethven.com/


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That is just so incredibly sad. I can't imagine. And with a baby on the way...I read some of the posts and looked at pictures and I am just so heart broken. That is just some shitty stuff that they should never have to go through. :(

    ReplyDelete