Thursday, August 11, 2011

Growing like a WEED

Within the last couple of weeks Sadie has shot up like a weed. It's surreal to look back at pictures of her when she was smaller. Who was that kid? I barely remember. I mean, this was her this time last summer:



Who is that little baby?
Here she is at Christmas:


And now:


Same table, same Kid.

Her attitude is growing like a weed too. I'd heard someone say that "3 is actually worse than 2". If this is true, we're F***ed because 19 months is pretty intense.
Sadie is a lay on the floor, red faced, screaming/crying tantrum thrower. Try to pick her up and she contorts her body in ways I didn't think possible. I'm also pretty sure her arm can rotate 360, twice.
Fun times ahead... fun times...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Haha they are fun at this age. It's a phase...they will be better in time. Jackson went through a miserable phase and now he's awesome. 3 is the same as 2 but with attitude instead of those baby fits. "3 year olds are 2 year olds who have learned how to be assholes." so true... :P

    It's crazy looking back at how they've grown--I can hardly picture the baby phases too with our kids.

    ReplyDelete