I went back to work today and had to suffer through an entire day of: "OMG, you're back already?", "How does it feel to be back?" and "Is today your first day back? Blehhhhh
I have a new desk and it's a bit better than my old one although I'm sitting beside my director, in front of an entrance door and across from the kitchen. The good quality is that there is more privacy than I had before. Privacy is awesome.
So far I've spent the day reading about system changes and I suppose tomorrow I may actually get down to doing some work.
I guess overall it was fine. No tears, other than Sadie's when granny left at the end of the day. That made me feel totally awesome. ):
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Thinking of you! Going back to work is so hard, but sometimes a necessary evil.
ReplyDeleteI loved your 1st birthday idea!
It will definitely get easier. On the plus side, seems like Sadie is having a great time with Granny. :P
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to make the transition but sounds like you and Sadie are both doing great.
ReplyDelete