The hotel was as great as we'd expected it to be. The lobby was huge and busy yet we were able to quickly check in, hours early. They even gave Sadie a cute stuffed cat hand puppet which was an unexpected surprise!
We were quickly off to Rogers Centre to take Sadie to see the noon showing of Disney on Ice!
The Birthday Girl:
After the show we went to lunch at Sadie's new favourite restaurant and the restaurant I craved like a mad woman when I was pregnant: East Side Marios!
Enjoying a Birthday ice cream cone:
Playing on the bed (Check out her special Birthday tights for Disney On Ice!):
Swimming: Why did I ever want to swim OUTSIDE in the cold of winter? It was seriously COLD out there! D enjoyed it but I didn't! Sadie stayed inside in the warm!!
We wrapped up our evening with some snacks in the room (we'd had a huge lunch) and put Sadie to bed. D and I stayed up and watched Tangled (Disney movie) on the Hotel TV. I love watching "still in theatre" movies in hotels! We'd wanted to see Tangled so we were really happy it was an option.
More Birthday fun to come in another post!! To Be Continued...
Looks like you had a fabulous time - what a great idea for a birthday treat! Happy Happy Birthday, Sadie!!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Sounds like fun time for baby and Mamas.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome birthday. Happy birthday, Sadie!
ReplyDelete