Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quick Update

I haven't had any time on the computer this week because a) my mother is addicted to the internet and b) I've had even less time to myself than normal. It's been such a refreshing break I tell you ------ !!!!! HELP!

We went to see my cousin and her son yesterday. Sadie and little R (who is very big) were so cute together. R is 2 months older but it was Sadie who seemed to really notice him. Here's a picture:


Things have been going OK and not terrible as I had expected. My mom is sleeping right now (4:30 pm). She's so good with Sadie but not very useful. She's been out the entire afternoon shopping in Chinatown and when she came home I was nodding off on the couch. She asked if she was "keeping me up" and when I said "No, Sadie is..." she laughed and THEN WENT FOR A NAP!!!! Thanks Mom!!!

Sadie is fussing! Gotta go!

4 comments:

  1. omg sadie is too cute! is she going to be a redhead?

    sorry about your mom - so not cool re: the nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie is so danty!! Too cute and I love the tights. Your cousin's baby looks like a giant, and I have become an expert on giant babies since Connor is not even 3 months and I just bought 6-9 mo onesies! Hang in there with your mom- she'll be leaving soon enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when people don't realize you need help, especially your mom!

    cute pics. riley's passport photo was so dumb because they were complaining about her mouth being open a crack. they're babies!!

    ReplyDelete