Saturday, March 6, 2010

OK

Days 1-3 with my mom and she is driving me fucking insane.
She's being an excellent Grandmother so issue is my problem not hers.
She wakes up talking and is still yapping when she goes to bed. I have never heard anyone with so much to say. About everything.
Give me the strength to not lose my cool. There have been a few tense moments already....!!!

-- Post From My iPod Touch

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, I feel your pain. Stay strong and take lots of deep breaths! ((()))

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many days left? Earplugs? I pod touch playing music while she talks? Yikes! Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. learn the art of tuning people out for brief moments of time or excuse yourself periodically to "go to the bathroom." Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it a bad sign I posted my complaint about Day 3 at 10:00 am in the morning. LOL
    I'm holding up....
    I was cranky yesterday but I'm playing it up like I'm getting AF!!!

    ReplyDelete