10 DAYS:

1 MONTH:
2 MONTHS:

It's growing back!!!!
When it first fell out I was a bit nervous it would take a long time to grow back because You could literally see all the empty little hair follicle bumps. She was BALD not just thinning!
BTW, this is what I looked like when I was born (sorry it is a picture of a picture, too lazy to pull out the scanner):
I was told I had no hair but apparently I had a lot!!
omg she is so precious sleeping in that picture. I have the urge to come and babysit. Hehe.
ReplyDeleteHer hair is coming in nicely. As the mother of two baldies, I know what it's like for there not to be a lot of hair. I think the hair REALLY didn't come in full and longer until close to 2 years for Riley.
I think we should meet up again one day. Maybe we could have a "playdate" when Sadie is older. :)
I see a resemblence between your baby pic and her's. Do you?
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Oddly enough the same thing has happened to C and he looks like an 80 year old with a receding hairline. Thankfully, his is growing back as well! Is ot just me, or do you guys look quite a bit alike!? :)
ReplyDeleteyay sadie!!
ReplyDeletei've got a baldie too - her only real hair is in the back, like an old man :)
She is just so sweet. And looks so much like you as a baby!
ReplyDeleteShane looks like one of those monks who just has a ring of hair near the bottom of his head. The rest is starting to grow in, too, like Sadie.
She is adorable! Erik was bald as a baby too and didn't really get much hair until he was over a year old. He had a baby mullet. LOL. I remember he had a onesie from Gap that said "Bald and Beautiful". Ian on the other hand has tons of hair.
ReplyDeleteLisa & Jen - yes, I think we do look alike but her nose is not mine. She looks a lot like my family.
ReplyDeleteStacey - I agree we should meet up again. I'd love to see Riley again and meet Jackson!