Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 3...

I'm finally BACK IN THE GAME. Today is day 3 and we had a very enjoyable & relaxing trip to the clinic this morning.
We got there at 7:05 and I was the only person on the elevator going to my clinic. It's weird because my new clinic is in the same building as my old clinic so I knew where the other women were going. I ended up 4th on the list and was out of there by 7:30 (we had some paperwork and stuff to go over).
Reason's why I love the new clinic:
1) 4th on the list at 7:05!!!!
2) My Dr. was in the u/s room and I found out my results right away!! (No Cysts, I can start clomid tomorrow)
3) My Doctor ASKED ME IF I HAD ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS. Sounds simple but my old Dr./Nurse used to give me the run around and made me feel like a loser for asking anything.
4) They had my clomid ready for me at the front desk. I thought I was just getting a prescription. Nope!
The true test is if I get pregnant of course. I'm already 1000x happier and I feel like I'm starting over as a newbie. We've taken a lot of breaks because of how upset I've been with our past experience. I really hope this makes the difference.

3 comments:

  1. yeah - it sounds very promising!
    All systems go!!!!
    Hoping this one works like a charm!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! Just how good you are feeling about everything should help :). I am sending lots of baby dust your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new clinic sounds great! hope the change does the trick!! :D

    ReplyDelete