Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lawyer Visit

Our lawyer visit to get the docs signed for Fairfax went well although I'm not certain we are going to use that donor. He's now available if we want to use him. I was a bit upset after speaking to my distributor because they said my current donor had an excellent pregnancy rate and everyone I've spoken to has gotten pregnant by him in under 3 attempts. Not me!!
I'm still without AF and I'm going between strong feelings of crampiness to nothing at all. I took my last progesterone supplement yesterday morning with my last HPT. My RE had said to stop on the first full day of AF which I did last time. I don't feel like prolonging a BFN so I stopped. I can't help but hope I'm that 0.01% that doesn't get a BFP with a HPT

No comments:

Post a Comment