Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fairfax

AF arrived late this afternoon.
It took me a long time to be comfortable with Donor sperm in general (I'm a bit paranoid about diseases and stuff) and Fairfax won because of their screening procedures include PCR and serological testing. That may sound silly since I know there have been a couple of high profile issues with them in the past couple of years but my hope is that they have learned from that experience and corrected their procedures (which were not screening related but reporting related). I've thought of going with Xytex to pick a new donor but I keep coming back to Fairfax and only being comfortable with them.
I can't believe that my next try is the last one for a 2008 baby! My mom's bday is December 14th and it looks like my EDD for try #5 would be December 16th. That's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment