Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My First Pregnancy Tests

I finally went out and bought 2 HPT. It was a 2 pack for $18.99...yikes... and plan on testing tomorrow morning (10 DPI) and then again on either Saturday or Sunday 13/14 DPI. I have my actual blood test at the clinic booked for Monday morning. The tests I bought were the "First Response" ones that claim to show results 4 days before a missed period. I know Its working out that I'm only going to be able to try once every 2 months until the beginning of March if I'm not lucky sooner than that. I'll be away for my insem at the end of this month/beginning of November and then my clinic is closed the first week of January. That leaves my 2nd try in December and 3rd in February. Arghhhhhh.... It sucks that I'm missing 2 opportunities!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment